Please note, this item is final sale and non-returnable.
Leather and textile lace up high boots.
- Eight eyelets, logo patch on tongue and stitched round toe.
- Back pull tag and side contrast textile panels.
- Embossed logo on back heel.
- Fully lined with a padded insole.
- Rubber sole with traction.
The Gorilla Shoe
Though undeniably trendy—the Gorilla Boot trend peaked in the mid-1990's in Japan and Canada—the Gorilla company is a classic American made brand. Founded in 1906 in the heavily industrial center of Worcester, Massachusetts, the boots were then and are now tough enough for steel, metal and wire works. Over 100 years later, the factory workers at the Worcester plant hand make each of these boots using the everlast technology of elbow grease and attention.