Please note, this item is final sale and non-returnable.
Leather 1950s workboots.
- Seven eyelets and two hooks with leather lacing.
- Embroidered logo patch at tongue and side logo patch at heel.
- Rounded toe and padded collar.
- Fully lined with a padded insole.
- Stitched leather midsole.
- Rubber sole with traction.
The Gorilla Shoe
Though undeniably trendy—the Gorilla Boot trend peaked in the mid-1990's in Japan and Canada—the Gorilla company is a classic American made brand. Founded in 1906 in the heavily industrial center of Worcester, Massachusetts, the boots were then and are now tough enough for steel, metal and wire works. Over 100 years later, the factory workers at the Worcester plant hand make each of these boots using the everlast technology of elbow grease and attention.