- Semi-sheer wool blend knit sweater
- Crewneck, asymmetrical seaming detail at front, front vent, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- 30 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Please note, under layer is used for styling purpose only
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
51% nylon, 36% wool, and 13% alpaca shell
Inspired by cutting-edge music and street culture, the glamorous night life of Paris, and peak moments in fashion history, the French fashion label the Kooples weds British sleek with French chic. A family affair — founders Laurent, Raphael and Alexandre Elicha are brothers — the Kooples designs clothing for men and women who appreciate slim cuts, subdued colors and distinctive details such as welted chest pockets (a bright finishing touch on a man’s suit jacket), metal-tipped buckles on platform “rockabilly” shoes, or lace paneling on a solid-color women’s shirt. As its name suggests, the Kooples appreciates stylish couples — depicting them in its sexy and spontaneous ad campaigns.