- High-waisted wool blend woven pant
- Front zipper pockets, back welt pockets, contrast twill trim at front waist and sides, creased at front, extended back hem, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Zip fly with hook and bar and interior button closure, partially lined
- 28½ inch inseam; 9½ inch rise; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
98% wool and 2% elastane shell. 60% acetate and 40% cupro pocket lining. 75% wool and 25% polyamide yoke
Inspired by cutting-edge music and street culture, the glamorous night life of Paris, and peak moments in fashion history, the French fashion label the Kooples weds British sleek with French chic. A family affair — founders Laurent, Raphael and Alexandre Elicha are brothers — the Kooples designs clothing for men and women who appreciate slim cuts, subdued colors and distinctive details such as welted chest pockets (a bright finishing touch on a man’s suit jacket), metal-tipped buckles on platform “rockabilly” shoes, or lace paneling on a solid-color women’s shirt. As its name suggests, the Kooples appreciates stylish couples — depicting them in its sexy and spontaneous ad campaigns.