Five pocket cotton Japanese denim slim fit Uno bootcut jeans.
- Vintage indigo wash with gold plated hardware.
- Zippered fly with button closure and belt loops.
- Back pockets with signature stitching.
- Slight fading and distressing throughout.
- Please note, any fading or distressing is an intentional and desirable aspect of this product.
- Approximate measurements: rise: 8½", leg opening: 18", inseam: 33". Measurements were taken from a size 32. Model's measurements: Height: 6'2", Waist: 31", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 38.
Founded in 2006, this Venice, California-based design duo has a decidedly spiritual take on men’s fashion. Designers Terrell Wick and Richard Atkins are self-proclaimed fit obsessives with a fascination for the mathematical ratios and patterns that pop up in nature. How does that translate for the consumer? Think artfully distressed jeans rendered in raw denim and an array of carefully cultivated washes and fits — the kinds of designs that have made the ProportionofBlu a favorite of boutiques all over the country.