Hover over image to zoom
- Estimated Delivery
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days. Free return shipping for Gilt Credit, or cash refund less return fees.
- Woven gown
- Embroidered and embellished detailing a bust, built-in boning at bust for additional support, optional belt with jeweled buckle, gathered at back skirt, optional shawl, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Hidden back zipper with hook and eye closure, fully lined
- 34 inches in circumference at bust; 26 inches in circumference at waist; 53 inches from bust to hemline; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 10 inches; bust 32 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 35 inches
- Dry clean only
Material: 100% polyester shell. 100% silk combo. 100% acetate lining
In Greek mythology, Theia was the goddess of light — mother to Helios (the sun), Eos (the dawn) and Selene (the moon). In the world of women’s couture, Theia is known for designing luxurious bridal and evening gowns that bring out women’s inner goddesses. Made with the finest European brocades, silks, and prints, and embellished with embroideries and beading, Theia’s wedding gowns and cocktail dresses — beloved by Carrie Underwood and other A-listers — are downright dazzling. Theia is the brainchild of Irish clothing designer Don O’Neill, whose past includes high-profile stints at Christian Lacroix, Badgley Mischka, and other famous fashion houses.