Long sleeve cotton canvas hidden button front hooded jacket.
- Front button pockets, raglan sleeves, elongated curved back hem, lined drawstring hood with extended brim, and contrast stitching throughout.
- Extended button tab cuffs with two button option and interior grosgrain ribbon trim.
- Side vents with interior grosgrain ribbon trim and an extended button tab closure with two button option.
- Back collar logo tag and gold anchor buttons throughout.
- Approximate length: 27½". Measurements were taken from a size 2. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1½", Waist: 32", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 40.
Since debuting his menswear collection in 2001, Thom Browne has become of the most influential designers in the fashion industry — and it’s easy to see why. Browne’s classic, chic dress shirts and business suits offer perfect fits and distinctive features such as flat-front pants, mother-of-pearl buttons, and narrow lapels. Shoes, including classic brogue boots and wingtips, are handcrafted in the UK from the finest pebble grain calfskin leather and outfitted with metal toe and heel taps. Browne’s many career successes include being named by GQ magazine as its 2008 “designer of the year” and having his work exhibited in the Victoria and Albert Museum. In 2006 Browne partnered with Brooks Brothers to design its exquisite Black Fleece collection for men and women; in 2008 the French sportswear company Moncler chose him to design its menswear line, Moncle Gamme Bleu.