Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item has been further reduced from its original Gilt price. It is final sale and non-returnable.
Pleated cotton canvas printed shorts.
- Button fly, hidden double hook-and-bar closure, and interior button closure.
- Waist and back button pockets.
- Back waist notch, button tab back strap with two button option, and logo tag.
- Contrast grosgrain tuxedo stripe.
- Approximate measurements: rise: 10½", leg opening: 27", inseam: 9½". Measurements were taken from a size 3. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1½", Waist: 32", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 40.
Brand: Thom Browne
Material: 100% Cotton
Since debuting his menswear collection in 2001, Thom Browne has become of the most influential designers in the fashion industry — and it’s easy to see why. Browne’s classic, chic dress shirts and business suits offer perfect fits and distinctive features such as flat-front pants, mother-of-pearl buttons, and narrow lapels. Shoes, including classic brogue boots and wingtips, are handcrafted in the UK from the finest pebble grain calfskin leather and outfitted with metal toe and heel taps. Browne’s many career successes include being named by GQ magazine as its 2008 “designer of the year” and having his work exhibited in the Victoria and Albert Museum. In 2006 Browne partnered with Brooks Brothers to design its exquisite Black Fleece collection for men and women; in 2008 the French sportswear company Moncler chose him to design its menswear line, Moncle Gamme Bleu.