Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item has been further reduced from its original Gilt price. It is final sale and non-returnable.
- Cotton woven shirt
- Graphic stripe throughout, pointed collar, patch pocket at bust, button tab closure at sleeve cuffs, rounded hem, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Button down front closure
- 26½ inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size 8
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Please note, this product is in UK sizing
Brand: Thomas Pink
Material: 100% cotton shell
Thomas Pink bills itself as “the British shirt authority” — and given its impeccable line of crisp men’s dress shirts, we’re not about to disagree. Named after an 18th-century tailor sought out by well-dressed Londoners for his peerless designs and craftsmanship (the expression "in the pink” was inspired by him), Thomas Pink is the brainchild of Irish brothers Peter, James, and John Mullen, who founded their company in 1984 as an homage of sorts to the legendary shirt makers of London’s Jermyn Street. The label’s extensive collection of men’s formal and evening shirts include slim fit, super-slim fit, and classic designs made from poplin, twill, and luxury two-fold cottons; casual and polo styles offer more relaxed fits for post-work leisure. Thomas Pink’s sharp two-piece suits, fine Merino wool sweaters, neckties, and leather accessories are additional must-haves for the well-dressed man. Thomas Pink’s women’s collection features the same high-quality fabrics, distinctive prints, and precise tailoring men have come to expect from the brand — presently a property of the prestigious Louis Vuitton Moët Hennessy group.