Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days for Gilt Credit.
- Printed cotton short cover-up
- Lace up tie closure at front bust, slits at side hem, elasticized seaming at sleeve cuff
- 30½ inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 10 inches; bust 33 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 35 inches
Material: 100% cotton shell
Business executive turned fashion designer Amy Smilovic founded her women’s clothing line Tibi in 1997 after moving to Hong Kong with her husband. The descendant of several artists, Smilovic applied her keen eye for color and innovative prints to designing a small collection of dresses inspired by her worldwide travels, and soon found a hit on her hands. Named after Smilovic’s grandmother, Tibi now offers a full collection of high-end clothing as well as shoes, accessories, and swimwear. Smilovic’s influences range from the beaches of Bali to the forests of New Zealand, and her experiences in those far-flung locales translate into a collection rich with vibrant colors, uniquely illustrated prints, and feminine silhouettes that play with volume and texture. Tibi is now one of the hottest contemporary lines in the U.S., with a devoted following that includes celebrities like Michelle Williams, Heidi Klum, and Reese Witherspoon.