- Brazilia linen cotton blend short
- Functional three button closure at front pocket, back slash pockets
- Hidden front zipper with double hook-and-bar and interior button closure
- 9 inch rise; 3 inch inseam; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 8 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 35 inches
65% linen, 30% cotton and 5% elastane shell. 100% acetate lining
Business executive turned fashion designer Amy Smilovic founded her women’s clothing line Tibi in 1997 after moving to Hong Kong with her husband. The descendant of several artists, Smilovic applied her keen eye for color and innovative prints to designing a small collection of dresses inspired by her worldwide travels, and soon found a hit on her hands. Named after Smilovic’s grandmother, Tibi now offers a full collection of high-end clothing as well as shoes, accessories, and swimwear. Smilovic’s influences range from the beaches of Bali to the forests of New Zealand, and her experiences in those far-flung locales translate into a collection rich with vibrant colors, uniquely illustrated prints, and feminine silhouettes that play with volume and texture. Tibi is now one of the hottest contemporary lines in the U.S., with a devoted following that includes celebrities like Michelle Williams, Heidi Klum, and Reese Witherspoon.