Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item has been further reduced from its original Gilt price. It is final sale and non-returnable.
- Woven virgin wool jacket
- Pleated rosette appliques throughout front, button tab closure at sleeve cuff, button tab epaulettes at shoulder
- Front hook and eye closure, fully lined
- 24 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 8 inches; bust 31 inches; waist 23 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
Material: 80% virgin wool and 20% polyamide shell. 100% acetate lining
Business executive turned fashion designer Amy Smilovic founded her women’s clothing line Tibi in 1997 after moving to Hong Kong with her husband. The descendant of several artists, Smilovic applied her keen eye for color and innovative prints to designing a small collection of dresses inspired by her worldwide travels, and soon found a hit on her hands. Named after Smilovic’s grandmother, Tibi now offers a full collection of high-end clothing as well as shoes, accessories, and swimwear. Smilovic’s influences range from the beaches of Bali to the forests of New Zealand, and her experiences in those far-flung locales translate into a collection rich with vibrant colors, uniquely illustrated prints, and feminine silhouettes that play with volume and texture. Tibi is now one of the hottest contemporary lines in the U.S., with a devoted following that includes celebrities like Michelle Williams, Heidi Klum, and Reese Witherspoon.