- Woven silk and linen dress
- Sewn rolled sleeve cuff, gathered at waist, pleated shoulder, front welt pockets at skirt, tonal top stitching
- Wrap front with hook and eye closures, wrap skirt with button closures, fully lined
- 36 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 10 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
100% silk shell. 100% linen combo. 100% acetate lining
Business executive turned fashion designer Amy Smilovic founded her women’s clothing line Tibi in 1997 after moving to Hong Kong with her husband. The descendant of several artists, Smilovic applied her keen eye for color and innovative prints to designing a small collection of dresses inspired by her worldwide travels, and soon found a hit on her hands. Named after Smilovic’s grandmother, Tibi now offers a full collection of high-end clothing as well as shoes, accessories, and swimwear. Smilovic’s influences range from the beaches of Bali to the forests of New Zealand, and her experiences in those far-flung locales translate into a collection rich with vibrant colors, uniquely illustrated prints, and feminine silhouettes that play with volume and texture. Tibi is now one of the hottest contemporary lines in the U.S., with a devoted following that includes celebrities like Michelle Williams, Heidi Klum, and Reese Witherspoon.