Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
- Round stainless steel case with subdials at 6, 9, and 12 o'clock and day and date windows at 3 o'clock
- Stainless steel bracelet with deployment closure
- Swiss made automatic 7750 valjoux movement
- Water resistance tested at 100M
- Case measures 42mm (1.7 inches) wide
- Bracelet measures 20mm (0.8 inches) wide
- 2 year warranty
Brand: Tissot Watches
Material: Stainless steel
Founded in 1853 in the mountain town of Le Locle, Switzerland, Tissot is known as much for its high-performance, cutting-edge watches as for its heirloom-quality timepieces and one-of-a-kind styles in rock, wood and pearl. The brand’s collection includes both chronograph and automatic watches, with a heavy emphasis on designs that complement active lifestyles. Tissot’s popular Touch collection includes the T-touch Expert – a high-precision watch with a compass and altimeter – as well as the Sea-Touch for divers and, for businessmen, the quiet Silen-T. The T-Sport series includes the versatile PRC 100 and PRC 200 watches, which combine elegance and functionality and work equally well on the basketball court or in the boardroom. Now a member of the Swatch Group, Tissot is the official timekeeper for several professional sports and maintains a roster of spokespeople who represent fencing, hockey, racing and many other sports. The brand has also featured prominently in film, appearing on the wrists of actors ranging from Jimmy Stewart (in Rear Window) to Angelina Jolie (in Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life).