- Cotton corduroy blend woven bomber jacket
- Pointed collar, front welt pockets with scalloped flap, ribbed knit trim at sleeve cuffs and hem, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Zip front closure, fully lined
- 24½ inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
85% cotton and 15% polyester shell. 100% cotton combo
Named after the Italian word for "touch," Tocca is known for its elegant clothing collection and luxe perfume and beauty products. Launched in St. Lucia in 1994, Tocca captures the sumptuous, romantic spirit of the Caribbean with its "unabashedly feminine" cashmere tunic dresses, wide-leg trousers, silky blouses and tops, and softly draping lightweight sweaters. Tocca’s deliciously scented lotions, beauty candles, and fragrances (including Cleopatra, a sumptuous fusion of cucumber and grapefruit) are paraben-free and feature natural ingredients such as green tea, cocoa butter and sandalwood. Directed by Australian fashion designer Emma Fletcher, Tocca counts jetsetters such as supermodels Christy Turlington and Helena Christensen among its fans and followers.