- High-rise wide leg trouser jean
- Scalloped front slit pocket, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Zip fly with button closure
- 34½ inch inseam; 11½ inch rise; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
98% cotton and 2% elastane shell
Named after the Italian word for "touch," Tocca is known for its elegant clothing collection and luxe perfume and beauty products. Launched in St. Lucia in 1994, Tocca captures the sumptuous, romantic spirit of the Caribbean with its "unabashedly feminine" cashmere tunic dresses, wide-leg trousers, silky blouses and tops, and softly draping lightweight sweaters. Tocca’s deliciously scented lotions, beauty candles, and fragrances (including Cleopatra, a sumptuous fusion of cucumber and grapefruit) are paraben-free and feature natural ingredients such as green tea, cocoa butter and sandalwood. Directed by Australian fashion designer Emma Fletcher, Tocca counts jetsetters such as supermodels Christy Turlington and Helena Christensen among its fans and followers.