Please note, this item is final sale and non-returnable.
- Open knit cotton blend dress
- Contrast under layer, pleating at neckline, optional buckle belt at waist
- Hidden side zipper closure
- 39½ inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 8 inches; bust 32 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34½ inches
80% cotton and 20% polyamide shell. 100% cotton lining
Named after the Italian word for "touch," Tocca is known for its elegant clothing collection and luxe perfume and beauty products. Launched in St. Lucia in 1994, Tocca captures the sumptuous, romantic spirit of the Caribbean with its "unabashedly feminine" cashmere tunic dresses, wide-leg trousers, silky blouses and tops, and softly draping lightweight sweaters. Tocca’s deliciously scented lotions, beauty candles, and fragrances (including Cleopatra, a sumptuous fusion of cucumber and grapefruit) are paraben-free and feature natural ingredients such as green tea, cocoa butter and sandalwood. Directed by Australian fashion designer Emma Fletcher, Tocca counts jetsetters such as supermodels Christy Turlington and Helena Christensen among its fans and followers.