- Wool blend herringbone woven skirt
- Flared, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Hidden side zipper with hook and bar closure, fully lined
- 21½ inches from waist to hem; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 10 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
30% wool, 28% cotton, 22% acrylic, 15% polyester and 5% nylon shell. 100% acetate lining
Named after the Italian word for "touch," Tocca is known for its elegant clothing collection and luxe perfume and beauty products. Launched in St. Lucia in 1994, Tocca captures the sumptuous, romantic spirit of the Caribbean with its "unabashedly feminine" cashmere tunic dresses, wide-leg trousers, silky blouses and tops, and softly draping lightweight sweaters. Tocca’s deliciously scented lotions, beauty candles, and fragrances (including Cleopatra, a sumptuous fusion of cucumber and grapefruit) are paraben-free and feature natural ingredients such as green tea, cocoa butter and sandalwood. Directed by Australian fashion designer Emma Fletcher, Tocca counts jetsetters such as supermodels Christy Turlington and Helena Christensen among its fans and followers.