Long-sleeve single-breasted two-button suit
- Notch lapel with button hole, front pockets and non-functional button cuffs
- Back side vents
- Fully lined with interior pockets
Flat front straight leg trousers
- Zippered fly with hidden hook-and-bar and extended button tab closure, hidden interior extended button tab closure and belt loops
- Waist and back button pockets with front coin pocket
- Partially lined to the knee
Size and Fit:
- U.S. Sizing
- Slim fit
- True to size
- Jacket: Back length: 30¼", shoulders: 19", sleeves: 35¼", chest: 42"
- Trousers: Rise: 11½", leg opening: 18", inseam: 37½" (taken from a size 40r)
Tommy Hilfiger Suiting
Tommy Hilfiger has been reinventing classic casual clothing since 1984 — turning prep on its head and giving plaids and stripes a flamboyant edge. The label’s expansive collection of men’s apparel includes sleek, modern-cut suits and suiting separates made from top-quality wools and cottons. Tailored pinstripe pants, navy blue sharkskin slim-fit suits, and single-breasted blazers travel effortlessly from the boardroom to the after-work gathering, and everywhere in between. Hilfiger’s suits reflect the same devotion to timeless style and versatility as his sportswear, shoes, bedding, luggage, and perfume. Instantly recognizable by its all-American red, white and blue logo, Tommy Hilfiger and its namesake founder have won awards and accolades from the likes of the CFDA and GQ magazine.