Long-sleeve single-breasted two-button tuxedo
- Satin notch lapel with button hole, front pockets and non-functional button cuffs
- Back side vents
- Fully lined with interior pockets
Flat front straight leg trousers
- Zippered fly with hidden hook-and-bar and extended button tab closure, hidden interior extended button tab closure and belt loops
- Waist and back button pockets with front coin pocket
- Tonal satin stripes down legs
- Partially lined to the knee
Size and Fit
- Traditional fit
- Runs true to size
- Jacket: Chest: 36", back length: 31", shoulders: 18", sleeve length: 33"
- Trousers: Rise: 9½", leg opening: 18", inseam: 38" (taken from a size 38r)
Tommy Hilfiger Suiting
Tommy Hilfiger has been reinventing classic casual clothing since 1984 — turning prep on its head and giving plaids and stripes a flamboyant edge. The label’s expansive collection of men’s apparel includes sleek, modern-cut suits and suiting separates made from top-quality wools and cottons. Tailored pinstripe pants, navy blue sharkskin slim-fit suits, and single-breasted blazers travel effortlessly from the boardroom to the after-work gathering, and everywhere in between. Hilfiger’s suits reflect the same devotion to timeless style and versatility as his sportswear, shoes, bedding, luggage, and perfume. Instantly recognizable by its all-American red, white and blue logo, Tommy Hilfiger and its namesake founder have won awards and accolades from the likes of the CFDA and GQ magazine.