Long sleeve Italian wool single breasted two button tuxedo.
- Contrast Italian silk Blackwatch tartan plaid notch lapel with buttonhole and front pockets.
- Back side vents and non-functional four button cuffs.
- 3/8th lined with book binded seams, Italian silk Blackwatch French faced side panels and piping, and three interior pockets.
Flat front straight leg trousers.
* Zippered fly, extended button closure, hidden hook-and-bar and interior button closure, and belt loops.
* Waist, front coin pocket, and back button pockets.
* Silk tartan tuxedo stripes.
* Partially lined.
* Approximate measurements: rise: 10", leg opening: 18", inseam: 37" (unhemmed). Measurements were taken from a size 40r. Model's measurements: Height: 6', Waist: 32", Shirt: 15, Suit: 40.
100% Italian Wool
Tommy Hilfiger Suiting
Tommy Hilfiger has been reinventing classic casual clothing since 1984 — turning prep on its head and giving plaids and stripes a flamboyant edge. The label’s expansive collection of men’s apparel includes sleek, modern-cut suits and suiting separates made from top-quality wools and cottons. Tailored pinstripe pants, navy blue sharkskin slim-fit suits, and single-breasted blazers travel effortlessly from the boardroom to the after-work gathering, and everywhere in between. Hilfiger’s suits reflect the same devotion to timeless style and versatility as his sportswear, shoes, bedding, luggage, and perfume. Instantly recognizable by its all-American red, white and blue logo, Tommy Hilfiger and its namesake founder have won awards and accolades from the likes of the CFDA and GQ magazine.