Long sleeve cotton button front paint effect denim shirt.
- Spread collar, single button barrel cuffs and a curved shirt tail.
- Mock pocket detail and patch pocket with pen slip and button closure.
- Stitched elbow patch detail, back locker loop and paint splatter effect throughout.
- Please note, any paint splatters are an intentional and desirable aspect of this product.
- Model is wearing a size M. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1", Waist: 32", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 40.
Born in England in 1978, Topman is the younger brother of Topshop, the uber-popular women’s clothing brand. Like its older sibling, Topman caters to style-spotters who obsessively follow the latest fashion trends and who enjoy experimenting with their look without going for broke. The label offers a wide assortment of both formal and casual men’s clothing, from sleek two-piece suits and trousers to Fair Isle sweaters and cotton chinos perfect for weekend jaunts or relaxed days at the office. Brogues, chukka boots, leather satchels, and tech cases are just some of the styles you’ll find in Topman’s collection of shoes and accessories, while fragrances and washes make up the label’s line of men’s grooming products. With stores located around the world, Topman has become one of the most prominent retail clothing labels in the UK — a fact that has helped it to entice some pretty dreamy collaborators, including Stella McCartney and Antony Price.