Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
- Cartier tonneau-shaped 18K rose gold case with silver tone dial, diamond detailed bezel, and diamond crown, circa 2007
- Red alligator strap with buckle closure
- Quartz movement
- Water resistance tested at 30M
- Case measures 21mm (0.82 inches) wide
- Strap measures 205mm (8.07 inches) long and 16mm (0.63 inches) wide
- 2 year limited warranty
Please note that this is a previously owned item; imperfections are a unique aspect of vintage product.
Our quality control team has inspected this item and verified that it is in the condition described.
Material: 18K rose gold, diamond, and alligator
Tourneau’s collection of contemporary watches draws inspiration from the vibrant energy and distinctive architecture of New York City: think light reflecting off skyscrapers, sharp angles and moody minimalism. Sleek lines and signature over-sized dials set apart Tourneau's exclusive TNY Series; made in Switzerland, this collection features timepieces that are ultra-lightweight and streamlined. Founded in 1900, Tourneau has secured its place in the pantheon of top U.S. jewelers and watchers with a luxury collection of more than 100 top brands, including Rolex and Patek Phillipe & Co. In addition to watches, the label sells eyewear, watch winders and pens; its repair facility in New York, opened in 2006, has helped it remain the industry leader in providing customer service.