- Chopard round 18K rose gold case with white dial, date window between 4 and 5 o'clock, and chronograph subdials at 3, 6, and 9 o'clock, circa 2000's
- Black leather strap with buckle closure
- Automatic movement
- Water resistance tested at 50M
- Case measures 35mm (1.37 inches) wide
- Strap measures 220mm (8.66 inches) long and 16mm (0.63 inches) wide
- 2 year limited warranty
Please note that this is a previously owned item; imperfections are a unique aspect of vintage product.
Our quality control team has inspected this item and verified that it is in the condition described.
Material: 18K rose gold and leather