Vintage-inspired, vibrant, and ultra-feminine, Tracy Reese's patterned dresses and skirts have garnered a following that includes Halle Berry and First Lady Michelle Obama. Launched in 1998, Reese’s eponymous women’s clothing and accessories label offers up frothy frocks and print-driven heirloom designs embellished with lace paneling, precise draping, metallic trim, and other distinctive details. Fine leather handbags and shoes, hand-beaded wedding dresses inspired by the 1920s, and luxe bedding are some of Reese’s other creations. In addition to her flagship line, Reese designs the diffusion labels Plenty by Tracy Reese (boho-glam) and Frock! (flirty, well-priced iterations of her signature style).
New Tracy Reese Sales
Past Sales Featuring Tracy Reese
Little Black DressesEffortlessly chic iterations of the classic wardrobe staple.
Must-Have Spring LeatherThe luxe material is ready for warmer weather with cool cut-outs and fresh silhouettes.
Perfect Silk BlousesThe polished staple pieces to anchor your spring wardrobe.
Easy Shift DressesGraphic prints and of-the-moment hues give the simply tailored staple a modern edge.
Neutral Knits to Wear Now & LaterLayer-ready cashmere, jersey, and linen pieces, perfect for the seasonal shift.
More Styles by Tracy Reese
- Women's bikinis & two-piece swimsuits
- Women's blouses & tops
- Women's casual & dress pants
- Women's casual & dress shorts
- Women's evening & bridal dresses
- Women's jumpsuits & rompers
- Women's knits, camisoles & tanks
- Women's light jackets & blazers
- Women's parkas, ski jackets & winter coats
- Women's sheath, A-line & other dresses
- Women's shift & day dresses
- Women's trench coats
- Women's vests & other tops