- Cotton blend woven blazer
- Notched lapel and contrast rounded leather collar, dolman sleeve, front welt pockets with contrast trim, contrast waistband with bow applique, pleated hem, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Snap and hook and eye closures at waist, interior hook and eye closure at waist, fully lined
- 22 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
67% cotton, 28% polyester and 5% polyurethane shell. 100% leather contrast. 100% silk panel. 100% polyester lining
Vintage-inspired, vibrant, and ultra-feminine, Tracy Reese's patterned dresses and skirts have garnered a following that includes Halle Berry and First Lady Michelle Obama. Launched in 1998, Reese’s eponymous women’s clothing and accessories label offers up frothy frocks and print-driven heirloom designs embellished with lace paneling, precise draping, metallic trim, and other distinctive details. Fine leather handbags and shoes, hand-beaded wedding dresses inspired by the 1920s, and luxe bedding are some of Reese’s other creations. In addition to her flagship line, Reese designs the diffusion labels Plenty by Tracy Reese (boho-glam) and Frock! (flirty, well-priced iterations of her signature style).