- Silk cotton woven strapless dress
- Graphic print throughout, ruching at bust, sweetheart neckline, built-in boning, cut-out detail at back, picot trim, optional removable shoulder straps, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Hidden back zipper with hook and eye closure, interior elasticized hook closure, fully lined
- 34¾ inches from bust to hem; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
55% silk, 40% cotton and 5% spandex shell. 100% polyester lining
Vintage-inspired, vibrant, and ultra-feminine, Tracy Reese's patterned dresses and skirts have garnered a following that includes Halle Berry and First Lady Michelle Obama. Launched in 1998, Reese’s eponymous women’s clothing and accessories label offers up frothy frocks and print-driven heirloom designs embellished with lace paneling, precise draping, metallic trim, and other distinctive details. Fine leather handbags and shoes, hand-beaded wedding dresses inspired by the 1920s, and luxe bedding are some of Reese’s other creations. In addition to her flagship line, Reese designs the diffusion labels Plenty by Tracy Reese (boho-glam) and Frock! (flirty, well-priced iterations of her signature style).