- Woven printed cotton dress
- Color block contrast skirt, gathers at skirt, woven ponte upper, panel seaming, tonal top stitching
- Exposed back zipper with hook and eye closure
- 37 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 8½ inches; bust 32½ inches; waist 24 inches; hips 35 inches
62% cotton, 36% nylon and 2% spandex shell. 64% polyester, 32% rayon and 4% spandex combo. 100% polyester lining
Vintage-inspired, vibrant, and ultra-feminine, Tracy Reese's patterned dresses and skirts have garnered a following that includes Halle Berry and First Lady Michelle Obama. Launched in 1998, Reese’s eponymous women’s clothing and accessories label offers up frothy frocks and print-driven heirloom designs embellished with lace paneling, precise draping, metallic trim, and other distinctive details. Fine leather handbags and shoes, hand-beaded wedding dresses inspired by the 1920s, and luxe bedding are some of Reese’s other creations. In addition to her flagship line, Reese designs the diffusion labels Plenty by Tracy Reese (boho-glam) and Frock! (flirty, well-priced iterations of her signature style).