- Textured tweed mini skirt
- Grosgrain ribbon trimmed front patch pockets, grosgrain ribbon at waist with buckle detail, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Hidden back zipper with hook and eye closure, fully lined
- 16 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
43% cotton, 22% linen, 13% polyester, 12% acrylic, 8% viscose and 2% nylon shell. 100% polyester lining
Vintage-inspired, vibrant, and ultra-feminine, Tracy Reese's patterned dresses and skirts have garnered a following that includes Halle Berry and First Lady Michelle Obama. Launched in 1998, Reese’s eponymous women’s clothing and accessories label offers up frothy frocks and print-driven heirloom designs embellished with lace paneling, precise draping, metallic trim, and other distinctive details. Fine leather handbags and shoes, hand-beaded wedding dresses inspired by the 1920s, and luxe bedding are some of Reese’s other creations. In addition to her flagship line, Reese designs the diffusion labels Plenty by Tracy Reese (boho-glam) and Frock! (flirty, well-priced iterations of her signature style).