- Linen, silk, and leather contrast patchwork dress
- Textured patchwork fabrics and embroidered panels throughout, stripe knit trim detail, panel seaming
- Hidden side zipper with hook and eye closure, fully lined
- 17½ inches from waist to hem; Measurements were taken from a size 6
- Model's height is 5 feet 8½ inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 35 inches
- Dry clean only
55% linen and 45% cotton embroidered panel. 100% silk panel. 79% polyester and 21% cotton couture twill panel. 100% leather panel. 100% acetate lining
Vintage-inspired, vibrant, and ultra-feminine, Tracy Reese's patterned dresses and skirts have garnered a following that includes Halle Berry and First Lady Michelle Obama. Launched in 1998, Reese’s eponymous women’s clothing and accessories label offers up frothy frocks and print-driven heirloom designs embellished with lace paneling, precise draping, metallic trim, and other distinctive details. Fine leather handbags and shoes, hand-beaded wedding dresses inspired by the 1920s, and luxe bedding are some of Reese’s other creations. In addition to her flagship line, Reese designs the diffusion labels Plenty by Tracy Reese (boho-glam) and Frock! (flirty, well-priced iterations of her signature style).