- Cotton and silk strapless dress
- Graphic print throughout, boning at bodice, buckle detail at waist, flap patch pockets at front, top stitching at bust, optional adjustable shoulder straps, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Hidden back zipper with hook and eye closure, partial button down closure at back, button closures at neck, fully lined
- 30 inches from bust to hem; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 8½ inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 35 inches
- Dry clean only
77.5% cotton and 22.5% silk shell. 100% acetate shell
Vintage-inspired, vibrant, and ultra-feminine, Tracy Reese's patterned dresses and skirts have garnered a following that includes Halle Berry and First Lady Michelle Obama. Launched in 1998, Reese’s eponymous women’s clothing and accessories label offers up frothy frocks and print-driven heirloom designs embellished with lace paneling, precise draping, metallic trim, and other distinctive details. Fine leather handbags and shoes, hand-beaded wedding dresses inspired by the 1920s, and luxe bedding are some of Reese’s other creations. In addition to her flagship line, Reese designs the diffusion labels Plenty by Tracy Reese (boho-glam) and Frock! (flirty, well-priced iterations of her signature style).