- Stretch cotton blend woven trench
- Notch lapel, flap welt pockets at front, button tab epaulette at shoulders, buckle tab detail at sleeve cuff, optional belt at waist, slit at back, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Double-breasted button down front closure
- 27 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size 2
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
97% cotton and 3% polyurethane shell. 100% acetate lining
Trina Turk’s southern California-cool mentality shines through in all of her designs — from her vintage-inspired men’s and women’s clothing, to her stationery and fabric collections. Using an unabashedly inventive color palette and a cheerful array of prints she designs herself, Turk evokes the laid-back luxury of a poolside cocktail party or relaxed yacht trip. Single-sleeved goddess dresses, dressier jacquard frocks with bow-tie necklines, glossy PVC tote handbags in summery white, oversize sunglasses, and kaleidoscopic swimwear refresh the easy glamour of the 1960s and 1970s. Turk’s menswear label, Mr. Turk, follows the same aesthetic — offering bold patterned jackets, metallic trousers and wildly colorful bow ties. In 2012 Turk collaborated with Banana Republic on a collection of women’s clothing that captured the essence of Palm Springs chic. With the help of her full-lifestyle collection, you too can achieve easy elegance in her pretty, playful designs.