- Wool blend woven trench coat
- Pointed collar, button tab epaulette at shoulder, button belt tab at sleeve, button flap slit pockets at front, optional tie belt at waist, semi-attached split storm flap at back, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Doubled-breasted button down front closure, fully lined
- 36 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
50% wool, 35% viscose and 15% polyester shell. 55% polyester and 45% nylon lining. 59% viscose and 41% polyester lining
Trovata's clothing line began when a group of college kids started to cook up stylish menswear for campus outings, and it grew from there. The line's signature preppy-with-a-twist looks, including broken-in blazers, chinos, toggle sweaters and cozy corduroys, are defined by a comfortably hip aesthetic. The relaxed-chic, largely unisex collection has racked up a long roster of prestigious awards since its 2002 launch, including nods from the Ecco Domani Fashion Foundation and the CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund.