Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item has been further reduced from its original Gilt price. It is final sale and non-returnable.
- Woven shirt dress
- Pointed collar, pleated button flap patch pockets at bust, optional contrast grosgrain tie belt, side slit pockets, optional rolled sleeve cuff with button tab closure, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Button down front closure
- 33 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
Material: 65% polyester and 35% rayon shell. 59% viscose and 41% polyester trim. 100% polyester belt
Trovata's chic, neo-preppy men's and women's clothing derives its charm from its bright colors, cozy fabrics, and emphasis on comfort. Founder John Whitledge, joined by several of his classmates at Claremont McKenna College, launched Trovata in 2002 as a brand for college-age men before expanding it into a full-fledged contemporary line for both sexes. Inspired by 1960s French style, 1970s American sportswear, and its California roots, Trovata offers broken-in blazers, striped pants, classic chinos, cable-knit pullover sweaters and other seasonal staples that epitomize SoCal chic. Trovata's largely unisex collection has racked up a long roster of prestigious awards, including nods from the Ecco Domani Fashion Foundation and the CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund.