Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
Archival Pigment Print by Francesco Carrozzini / Trunk Archive
- Framed archival limited edition pigment print by photographer Francesco Carrozzini
- Edition limited to 500; each print is numbered
- Printed on enhanced matte paper with ultra chrome pigment-based inks
- Wooden frame with 4-ply window mat
- For size 14x18, actual print measures 7 inches by 11 inches
- For size 20x26, actual print measures 12 inches by 18 inches
- For size 26x32, actual print measures 18 inches by 24 inches
- Dust with a dry cloth
Trunk Archive is a distinguished photography collection containing works by many of the most prominent photographers in the world. These high-end reproductions are being made available to the public for the first time. Trunk Archive provides extraordinary imagery to interior designers and to private clients worldwide.
Brand: Trunk Archive
Material: Enhanced matte paper, wooden frame
Origin: United States
This NYC-based image-licensing agency represents nothing less than some of the finest contemporary photographers out there. We’ve curated a selection for you, to suit a wide range of personalities and styles. The emphasis is on summer: You’ll find everything from classic beach-scapes from James Wojcik and Matt Jones, to Dewey Nicks’s elegantly simple shot of an orange vine and Enrique Badulescu’s depiction of flowers floating on a pool’s surface. All are framed, archival-quality pigment prints.