Archival Pigment Print by Rennio Maifredi / Trunk Archive
Rennio Maifredi is an Italian photographer who did not realize his love for photography until he took an art class in college. He became interested in the lighting techniques used by Italian Renaissance painters, and switched his major from computer programming to photography. His first works for Allure gained him a reputation as a highly regarded beauty photographer. Rennio's work has been published in Allure, Italian Marie Claire, Spanish Vogue, New York Times Magazine, L'uomo Vogue and Italian Vogue.
Trunk Archive is a distinguished photography collection containing works by many of the most prominent photographers in the world. These high-end reproductions are being made available to the public for the first time. Trunk Archive provides extraordinary imagery to interior designers and to private clients worldwide.
- Framed archival limited edition pigment print by photographer Rennio Maifredi
- Edition limited to 500; each print is numbered
- Printed on enhanced matte paper with ultra chrome pigment-based inks
- Wooden frame with 4-ply window mat
- For size 14x18, actual print measures 7 inches by 11 inches
- For size 20x26, actual print measures 12 inches by 18 inches
- For size 26x32, actual print measures 18 inches by 24 inches
- Dust with a dry cloth
Enhanced matte paper, wooden frame
This NYC-based image-licensing agency represents nothing less than some of the finest contemporary photographers out there. We’ve curated a selection for you, to suit a wide range of personalities and styles. The emphasis is on summer: You’ll find everything from classic beach-scapes from James Wojcik and Matt Jones, to Dewey Nicks’s elegantly simple shot of an orange vine and Enrique Badulescu’s depiction of flowers floating on a pool’s surface. All are framed, archival-quality pigment prints.