Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days. Free return shipping for Gilt Credit, or cash refund less return fees.
Square brushed PVD case
- Circular brushed PVD caseback
- Black matte-finished PVD-coated dial with polished PVD black and charcoal luminous hands
- Scratch-resistant, anti-reflective hardened mineral crystal
- 10ATM water resistance
- Italian calf leather strap
- Tang closure
- Case size: 42mm, Strap length: 75mm
Material: PVD, Leather
Launched by L.A.-based entrepreneur David Bonaventura in 2008, Tsovet designs Swiss-made watches that combine traditional craftsmanship, cutting-edge technology, and an understated, utilitarian aesthetic. Instead of going through the archives of horological history, Tsovet derives inspiration from motors, aviation, and industrial tools — in other words, functionality is king. Inspired by vintage avionic instruments, the water-resistant SVT-AT76 (square face) and SVT-FW44 (round face) feature precise Swiss quartz movements, premium Italian leather watch bands, and matte-finished, stainless-steel cases. And let’s not overlook the SVT-GG42, a distinguished timepiece whose all-black dial, face, watch band, and hands give it a futuristic and dramatic look. Tsovet’s wares are proof that analog authenticity is always in style.