Hover over image to zoom
- Estimated Delivery
- Return Policy
- This item has been further reduced from its original Gilt price. It is final sale and non-returnable.
- Printed silk satin woven blouse
- Bateau neck, gathered sleeves with button cuffs, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Please note, necklace is used for styling purpose only
- 24 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
- Please note, color 'reigning golden eggs' has metallic embroidered details throughout
Material: 100% silk shell
Reigning Golden Eggs: 82% silk and 18% metallic shell
Origin: United States
What began with a single silk blouse quickly evolved into Tucker: fashion designer Gaby Basora’s widely beloved collection of breezy and bohemian dresses, pants, tunics, and other women’s clothing essentials. In 2005, Basora made herself a pretty button-down blouse with three-quarter-length sleeves and a shirred neckline. Within months, she'd received her first department store order, but still hadn't found the right name for her budding designer womenswear collection. One night, the word “Tucker” came to her in a dream, and the rest is history. Today Basora offers everything from blazers to lingerie — but it’s the blouse, with its “part poet/part Ukrainian folk dancer” aesthetic, as Basora describes it, that has turned celebrities such as Drew Barrymore, Whitney Port and Cameron Diaz into Tucker fans.