Hover over image to zoom
- Estimated Delivery
- Return Policy
- This item has been further reduced from its original Gilt price. It is final sale and non-returnable.
- Printed silk dress
- Hidden elasticized band at waist, ruffled collar and sleeves, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Tie closure at waist
- 34 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Please note, belt is used for styling purpose only
- Model's height is 5 feet 8½ inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 35 inches
Material: 100% silk shell
Origin: United States
What began with a single silk blouse quickly evolved into Tucker: fashion designer Gaby Basora’s widely beloved collection of breezy and bohemian dresses, pants, tunics, and other women’s clothing essentials. In 2005, Basora made herself a pretty button-down blouse with three-quarter-length sleeves and a shirred neckline. Within months, she'd received her first department store order, but still hadn't found the right name for her budding designer womenswear collection. One night, the word “Tucker” came to her in a dream, and the rest is history. Today Basora offers everything from blazers to lingerie — but it’s the blouse, with its “part poet/part Ukrainian folk dancer” aesthetic, as Basora describes it, that has turned celebrities such as Drew Barrymore, Whitney Port and Cameron Diaz into Tucker fans.