shoppers recently viewed this!
- brown with white and gold accents
- Size (Rug Sizing):
Please select an available size.
Please select a size.
Description: Archloop Carbon Rug by Laura Kirar:
- Contemporary hand-crafted wool rug
- Contrast geometric diamond pattern with archloop detail
- Lama quality Tufenkian construction, thickly knotted with a plush pile height of 5/8"
- Unbleached Himalayan wool with hemp and linen accents to give the rug a more natural & tactile feel, rich in lanolin which is a natural stain repellent, hand-carded, hand-spun and hand-knotted using three plies of wool per knot
- Yarn is hand-dyed using colorfast Swiss Metal Complex dyes, superior for their depth, color consistency, light fastness and color fastness
- The rug receives a finishing wash in an environmentally-responsible system developed by Tufenkian in Nepal, that enhance the natural stride and luster while preserving natural soil resistance of the fine wool
- When a spill occurs, apply a modest amount of carbonated water and blot the liquid. If a spot remains, use a small amount of mild liquid soap. If a spot still remains, contact a professional Oriental rug cleaner
Material: Lama wool, hemp, linen
Care: Spot clean