Archloop Carbon Rug by Laura Kirar:
- Contemporary hand-crafted wool rug
- Contrast geometric diamond pattern with archloop detail
- Lama quality Tufenkian construction, thickly knotted with a plush pile height of 5/8"
- Unbleached Himalayan wool with hemp and linen accents to give the rug a more natural & tactile feel, rich in lanolin which is a natural stain repellent, hand-carded, hand-spun and hand-knotted using three plies of wool per knot
- Yarn is hand-dyed using colorfast Swiss Metal Complex dyes, superior for their depth, color consistency, light fastness and color fastness
- The rug receives a finishing wash in an environmentally-responsible system developed by Tufenkian in Nepal, that enhance the natural stride and luster while preserving natural soil resistance of the fine wool
- When a spill occurs, apply a modest amount of carbonated water and blot the liquid. If a spot remains, use a small amount of mild liquid soap. If a spot still remains, contact a professional Oriental rug cleaner
Lama wool, hemp, linen
The right rug can complete a room and add color and texture to cold, hard floors. Crafted by skilled Tibetan and Armenian artisans, Tufenkian carpets are unparalleled in their classic design and quality craftsmanship. The carpets come in timeless patterns and are handcrafted using natural materials and an age-old process that involves shearing, washing, spinning, weaving and carving. The company also gives back much of its profit to the communities and people that make these gorgeous rugs so special.