Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item has been further reduced from its original Gilt price. It is final sale and non-returnable.
Expandable organizer computer briefcase
- Dual carry handles and an adjustable and removable shoulder strap
- Front U-zip pockets, ticket and water bottle pockets
- Add-A-Bag sleeve
- Fully lined with a removable accessory pouch, organizing panel, zip and elastic pockets and foam blocks for smaller laptops
- Approximate measurements: length: 16", width: 3½", height: 12"
- Approximate weight: 7 lbs
- Fits up to a 15" laptop
Material: Ballistic Nylon
Launched in 1975 and named after the pre-Incan knife used in the primitive surgical procedure called trepanation (founder Charlie Clifford did a Peace Corps stint in Peru), Tumi’s early leather duffels and garment bags sacrificed nothing in the name of luxury and fit with late ’70s sartorial sensibility. But it was the brand’s black-on-black FTX ballistic nylon cases, introduced in the ’80s, that cornered the market on durable yet stylish luggage. Since then, Tumi has grown with gadgets, accessories (like a new Carl Zeiss sunglasses collection), jewel-toned polycarbonate rollers, the fashion-oriented Tumi Townhouse collection (think plush nylon/leather steamer trunks and grooming cases), and much more.