Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
- T-Tech Trek lightweight nylon zip backpack
- Top carry handle, front center zip pocket with interior zip pockets and side zip pockets
- Back padded mesh panels and adjustable, padded shoulder straps with buckled closure
- Fully lined with organizing pockets and a mesh zip pocket
- Comes with a warranty and Tumi Tracer protection
- Approximate measurements: 16" H x 11" W x 8" D
Material: 78% Recycled Materials, 22% Nylon
Launched in 1975 and named after the pre-Incan knife used in the primitive surgical procedure called trepanation (founder Charlie Clifford did a Peace Corps stint in Peru), Tumi’s early leather duffels and garment bags sacrificed nothing in the name of luxury and fit with late ’70s sartorial sensibility. But it was the brand’s black-on-black FTX ballistic nylon cases, introduced in the ’80s, that cornered the market on durable yet stylish luggage. Since then, Tumi has grown with gadgets, accessories (like a new Carl Zeiss sunglasses collection), jewel-toned polycarbonate rollers, the fashion-oriented Tumi Townhouse collection (think plush nylon/leather steamer trunks and grooming cases), and much more.