Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
- Soft coated canvas Sundance collection Gallup bag
- Pebble grain leather trim throughout
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Front flap magnetic tab closures, front leather logo tag
- Front zippered pocket underneath flap
- Back pocket with fully lined interior and interior cell phone pockets
- Fully lined interior with interior organizing pockets
- Approximate measurements: 10" H x 8¼"W x 2½" D, shoulder strap drop: 18"
Material: Canvas, Leather
Launched in 1975 and named after the pre-Incan knife used in the primitive surgical procedure called trepanation (founder Charlie Clifford did a Peace Corps stint in Peru), Tumi’s early leather duffels and garment bags sacrificed nothing in the name of luxury and fit with late ’70s sartorial sensibility. But it was the brand’s black-on-black FTX ballistic nylon cases, introduced in the ’80s, that cornered the market on durable yet stylish luggage. Since then, Tumi has grown with gadgets, accessories (like a new Carl Zeiss sunglasses collection), jewel-toned polycarbonate rollers, the fashion-oriented Tumi Townhouse collection (think plush nylon/leather steamer trunks and grooming cases), and much more.