Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
- Large ballistic nylon double zip wheeled duffel bag
- Two handles with a magnetic leather wrap, two side leather handles and a push button locking handle on side
- Two side U-zip pockets and a separate, double zip structured bottom compartment
- Two feet on bottom and two feet on side
- Fully lined interior with two adjustable tie-down straps and a zip flap that opens into the fully lined bottom compartment
- Comes with a removable garment cover, a warranty and Tumi Tracer protection Approximate measurements: 16" H x 29½" W x 14" D, handle drop: 8"
Material: Ballistic Nylon
Launched in 1975 and named after the pre-Incan knife used in the primitive surgical procedure called trepanation (founder Charlie Clifford did a Peace Corps stint in Peru), Tumi’s early leather duffels and garment bags sacrificed nothing in the name of luxury and fit with late ’70s sartorial sensibility. But it was the brand’s black-on-black FTX ballistic nylon cases, introduced in the ’80s, that cornered the market on durable yet stylish luggage. Since then, Tumi has grown with gadgets, accessories (like a new Carl Zeiss sunglasses collection), jewel-toned polycarbonate rollers, the fashion-oriented Tumi Townhouse collection (think plush nylon/leather steamer trunks and grooming cases), and much more.