Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
- Large tote bag
- Nylon with leather trim throughout
- Double top handles
- Zip closure
- Tumi logo patch on front
- Slip pocket on front and back
- Nylon interior lining with zip pocket, two slip pockets and cell phone pocket
- Approximate measurements: length: 18", height: 12", width: 6½", handle drop: 9"
Launched in 1975 and named after the pre-Incan knife used in the primitive surgical procedure called trepanation (founder Charlie Clifford did a Peace Corps stint in Peru), Tumi’s early leather duffels and garment bags sacrificed nothing in the name of luxury and fit with late ’70s sartorial sensibility. But it was the brand’s black-on-black FTX ballistic nylon cases, introduced in the ’80s, that cornered the market on durable yet stylish luggage. Since then, Tumi has grown with gadgets, accessories (like a new Carl Zeiss sunglasses collection), jewel-toned polycarbonate rollers, the fashion-oriented Tumi Townhouse collection (think plush nylon/leather steamer trunks and grooming cases), and much more.