Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
- Small hanging travel case
- Flap opening with hidden magnetic closure
- Tumi logo patch and zip pocket on front
- Nylon interior with two zip pockets and zip compartment
- Body length 11½ inches; height 8 inches; width 2 inches
Launched in 1975 and named after the pre-Incan knife used in the primitive surgical procedure called trepanation (founder Charlie Clifford did a Peace Corps stint in Peru), Tumi’s early leather duffels and garment bags sacrificed nothing in the name of luxury and fit with late ’70s sartorial sensibility. But it was the brand’s black-on-black FTX ballistic nylon cases, introduced in the ’80s, that cornered the market on durable yet stylish luggage. Since then, Tumi has grown with gadgets, accessories (like a new Carl Zeiss sunglasses collection), jewel-toned polycarbonate rollers, the fashion-oriented Tumi Townhouse collection (think plush nylon/leather steamer trunks and grooming cases), and much more.