Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
- 30" wheeled check-in duffle bag
- Ballistic nylon
- Two front zip pockets with top and side carry handles
- Double top handles with wrap around strap
- Zippered main compartment
- Large zip compartment at base
- Two wheels and two feet at base
- Fully lined with tie down straps
- Comes with leather luggage tag, Add-a-Bag strap, TSA integrated lock, and Tumi Tracer Protection
- Approximate measurements: 30"H x 14½"W x 13"D
- Weight 19 lbs.
Material: Ballistic Nylon
Launched in 1975 and named after the pre-Incan knife used in the primitive surgical procedure called trepanation (founder Charlie Clifford did a Peace Corps stint in Peru), Tumi’s early leather duffels and garment bags sacrificed nothing in the name of luxury and fit with late ’70s sartorial sensibility. But it was the brand’s black-on-black FTX ballistic nylon cases, introduced in the ’80s, that cornered the market on durable yet stylish luggage. Since then, Tumi has grown with gadgets, accessories (like a new Carl Zeiss sunglasses collection), jewel-toned polycarbonate rollers, the fashion-oriented Tumi Townhouse collection (think plush nylon/leather steamer trunks and grooming cases), and much more.