Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
- 20" Continental carry-on suitcase
- Ballistic nylon
- Two zip pockets on front
- Retractable top and side carry handles
- Telescoping handle with push-button release that adjusts to two heights
- Dual zip main compartment
- Nylon interior lining with multiple zip pockets, removable garment sleeve and tie down straps
- Two feet and two wheels on base
- Comes with a luggage tag, Add-a-Bag strap and Tumi Tracer Protection
- Expands 2"
- Dimensions: 20" H x 16" W x 9" D
- Weight: 10 lbs
Material: Ballistic Nylon
Launched in 1975 and named after the pre-Incan knife used in the primitive surgical procedure called trepanation (founder Charlie Clifford did a Peace Corps stint in Peru), Tumi’s early leather duffels and garment bags sacrificed nothing in the name of luxury and fit with late ’70s sartorial sensibility. But it was the brand’s black-on-black FTX ballistic nylon cases, introduced in the ’80s, that cornered the market on durable yet stylish luggage. Since then, Tumi has grown with gadgets, accessories (like a new Carl Zeiss sunglasses collection), jewel-toned polycarbonate rollers, the fashion-oriented Tumi Townhouse collection (think plush nylon/leather steamer trunks and grooming cases), and much more.