Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days for Gilt Credit.
- Lambswool cashmere angora blend knit grandfather sweater
- Knit detail, ribbed trim, optional rolled sleeve, front patch pockets
- Button down front
- 32 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 9½ inches; bust 33 inches; waist 23 inches; hips 34 inches
Brand: Twelfth Street by Cynthia Vincent
Material: 35% viscose, 29% lambswool, 20% nylon, 8% cashmere and 8% angora shell
Twelfth Street by Cynthia Vincent
Named after the suburban L.A. street on which its founder grew up, Twelfth Street by Cynthia Vincent was launched during Los Angeles Fashion week in 2003. Twelfth Street became the line that defined Vincent as a designer. Staple pieces like silk crepe-de-chine slips, velvet boudoir jackets, and luxurious sweaters have become highly sought-after in the years that followed.