- Lamb leather woven jacket
- Pointed collar, flap patch pockets at front with snap closures and slit pocket detail, contrast wool ribbed trim, vented panel at sleeve with grommet applique, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Zip and snap front closures, fully lined
- 22 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 9½ inches; bust 33 inches; waist 23 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
100% lamb leather shell. 100% wool trim. 94% viscose and 6% spandex lining. 100% polyester lining
Part 1920s, part rock 'n' roll, Twenty8Twelve designs clothing for women who express their love for culture and the arts through their sartorial choices. Actress Sienna Miller and her sister, designer Savannah Miller — born three years apart in New York and Hong Kong respectively — have always shared a passion for fashion, and launched Twenty8Twelve in 2007. Named after Sienna’s birthday (December 28), the Millers' London-based label blends casual and couture: think classic denim jackets paired with whimsical printed scarves in soft modal, faded jeans and jean shorts, soft trapeze dresses in sweet prints, and pleated skirts. With a celebrity following that includes Kate Bosworth and Keira Knightley, Twenty8Twelve is your fast track to Hollywood fashion.